Saturday, March 04, 2006

I just watched the movie ElizabethTown. And I must say, this movie was one of the most pleasant surprises i've had in ages. The movie is just so iconic and visually glorious. I'm not talking about glorious in the sense of the big things, but in the smaller things like seeing the river leading to the missisippi or the sunrise over kentucky. And the musical score has to be one of the best ive ever heard. If someone asked me to sum up the movie in one word, I'd say MUSIC. Hats off to cameron crowe. You bought us Jerry Maguire and "Show me the money" and you bought us ElizabethTown and it's music. I dont really like to rate movies so i'll just leave it at that. Watch this movie with a good pair of speakers or earphones and prepare to be taken into the ages of harmony. Oh did i mention this movie start orlando bloom and Kirsten Dunst ...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Furry,
Nice to see u have a blog :). Great way to keep in touch with friends-in-faraway-places e.g. me (grin). I liked Elizabethtown too and I loved that whole road-trip.

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Chadwicks Catalog Outlet